2012年5月22日星期二

Cambridge Satchel Is More Distinctive Compared to Many Other Brands

I have been looking forward to having a Chanel bag for a long time, but today I will say Chanel is not I really want to get. As I have met the better one, it is called classic cambridge satchel. Thoungh it was mainly designed for students as a school bag, it is now popurlar all over the world for all ages and unisex. This bag reveals a nifty and lovely. Compared to many other brands, it is more distinctive. Until now the design is original, and it avoids the monotonous. Its lovely bright colors attract all people who wants to be younger, and the price is very suitable for those who are struggle for their lives. In my heart, it is the most beautiful bag in the world that is even beyond the classic.

Since I had my own computer, I will visit online to have a look if there is bag I love on shelves every day. Sometimes I like to discuss and exchange for view and experience of some bags.

What is the occasion that I found cambridge satchel is my favorite bag is someday when I was browsing onlineshops as usual, the search words of cambridge satchel was attracted deeply. Since I had my own computer, I will visit online to have a look if there is bag I love on shelves every day. Sometimes I like to discuss and exchange for view and experience of some bags. I did not know what that mean, so I fouond some pictures at once with my curious. But when I saw it at the first sight, I knew I fell in love with it. What's more, I could not help to buying it online immediately and waiting for it at home.

Now I am writting these experience with excited mood for dedicating and sharing this new but nice handbag to those who like bags and fashion style. I only then discovered that the "original designer" is my cup of tea, and I had realized that I am also a bag fan. And now I find the special design and quality is far more important than the brand. Thank you for my friends, it is you that open my horizons, give me inspiration to pursuit my favourite bag.

没有评论:

发表评论